Barbara J. Hansen, known by friends as Bobbie Joy Hansen, is a testament to resilience, forgiveness, and healing. Early Traumas and Silent Suffering Bobbie Joy
From the abyss of addiction to the heights of faith and recovery, John Geibel is a testament to the raw power of redemption and transformation.
Born on March 6, 1972, in Newark, New Jersey, Dr. Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal, Ed.D., famously known as Shaq, stood 7 feet 1 inch tall and
Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco is a towering figure in relentless achievement and maximizing human potential. As the creator of THAT1 Agency, the energetic mastermind behind the
Philita Jana Scholz – Too busy for the gym? No problem! Work out and get fit – even at your desk with DesktoBikini™
Philita Jana Scholz, a certified public accountant, adjunct professor, and entrepreneur with her own accounting business offering services to small businesses, was heavily involved in fitness
Shane Appell is a multi-instrumentalist singer/songwriter who has touched many lives with his courage and passion, aiding aspiring artists by providing advice and support. His
The Creator Economy is helping entrepreneurs make millions of dollars doing what they love and creating content out of it. Mega entrepreneurs like Gary Vaynerchuk,
At 23, Sean Michael Crane was arrested and faced a life sentence in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. In the blink of an eye, he
News Wire Magazine featured articles allow you to reach a massive audience. Featured editorials reach a much broader audience and are featured more frequently on the home page of News Wire Magazine. Featured editorial articles can be submitted to News Wire Magazine using the form at the bottom of this page.
Keep the following in mind when writing a featured editorial to produce the best content possible.
To start, think about who will be reading your article. Is it meant for the general public or those already familiar with the topic?
Second, think about what you want to teach your reader. How can reading your article help them?
Finally, be straightforward about what you want the reader to take away from your post. For example, is the goal of your article to develop your personal brand or to promote a product or service?
Following are some pointers to get you started writing your News Wire Magazine editorial. Keep your own voice in mind while writing, and be honest about your views. Your article will be appreciated by your readers, even if they don’t always agree with you if you do these things.
Submit a featured article to News Wire Magazine
Submitting a featured article to News Wire Magazine is the same process as submitting a standard editorial. However, upgrading to featured distribution puts your writing in front of 4X readers daily!
You indirectly increase your personal brand equity by submitting a featured editorial draft to News Wire Magazine. This action helps establish you as a specialist in your industry, which could lead to many new business opportunities.
Submit A Featured Article
- If you’re submitting an article about yourself for personal branding, write in third person format).
- Please ensure that your article for News Wire Magazine is of adequate length, the minimum being 600 words, but longer articles will be more likely to get the most traffic (2,500+ word count).
- Research and develop a deep understanding of the topic.
- Your readers will be more engaged if they know your opinion on the matter, so communicate it effectively.
- Be respectful. News Wire Magazine doesn’t publish articles with profanity or disrespectful or overly offensive content.
- Make sure your editorial is error-free before submitting it for publication.
- Submit! After you’ve completed and revised your editorial, it’s time to submit it to News Wire Magazine for consideration. Once the submission fee is paid, a professional editor will make minor edits for search engine optimization. We may tune up your images to ensure you look your best in our publication.
- Writing an editorial may be the best option to increase your personal brand equity and develop connections with other thought leaders in your field. Keep these suggestions in mind while writing yours to achieve the maximum impact of your work!
Your article draft should be, at the minimum, 600 words. In addition, we ask for at least 3-5 high-quality photographs to accompany your draft.