Ilona Parunakova is a descendent of survivors of the Ottoman genocide against the Armenian people during WWI. Her great-great-grandparents were slaughtered before the eyes of her great-grandmother, who fled on foot as a child to escape. Ilona Parunakova witnessed the collapse of the Soviet Union and survived wartime in the Republic of Georgia immediately following, 1991-1993.
Here’s what she has to say about her life
I am a Third-culture kid, having grown up as half-Ukrainian (mother), half-Armenian (father), in the Republic of Georgia. While I enjoy being multilingual and multicultural, I endured ethnic discrimination for much of my life. I may not look like it to you, but I grew up as a minority.
My entire adult life, I have worked with a famous nonprofit, The Salvation Army – here in the United States and projects and efforts touching a number of other countries. I have given my life to serve the poor and bring hope to the hopeless. I have performed a number of administrative and leadership roles.
Graduation in 2020 with BA in Business Administration. It took the 4-year program to finish in one year and earned a GPA of 4.0. Ilona Parunakova is a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, Certified Nutritionist, and Health Coach. I am working toward obtaining my Master’s in Ministry Degree in 2020 and working towards my Doctoral in Christian Counseling and will obtain it in 2020 with overload. Public Speaking is my passion and I have a story to share that can inspire, connect, encourage, motivate and put fuel to action.
As a direct decedent of survivors of the Armenian genocide and a survivor of war, Ilona Parunakova’s passion remains anchored in gravitas and an uncommon ability to inspire.
I believe that my career path, combined with the significant impact that my professional and personal experiences wielded upon me and my future. I believe that all of this – in addition to my public speaking experience – get sparks to hope end ignites someone’s dreams.
My hope is to help others find their passion for life and allow them to enjoy life to the fullest with God. Despite whatever negative circumstances they find themselves in, they will not let life take away their joy, their motivation, or the essence of who they are. If I can reach even one more person, help them rekindle their joy, and learn to hold on tight to it, we will make the world a brighter place for us all with Almighty God.
I am passionate about sharing my story and inspiring people to make a difference. I want to build up a team of people who will change the world and build God’s Kingdom. I want to speak to the warriors, the survivors, the determined and bankrupt in spirit. I want this experience in my academic Journey in your School to help me bring something valuable to whoever else needs to hear it.
I want to speak to the warriors, the survivors, the determined and bankrupt in spirit. I hope this experience will teach me about the power of even just a spark of an idea, and what it can lead to. I want this to help me bring something valuable to whoever else needs to hear it, and I hope it can improve their lives.
Fun facts about Ilona Parunakova:
- Broke into Presidential residency to steal his lilacs to share with lonely people.
- Had two surgeries without anesthesia
- Participated in Beauty Pages and won the People’s Choice Award.
- Managed and operated multi-million dollars operation.
- Worked for nonprofits for over 20 years in different countries.
- Managed Rehabilitation Center for Nonprofit as an Administrator
- Worked with homeless people and helped them to get out of the streets
- Studied for an associate degree in Finland for two years
- Ran Marathon in 2017, triathlon in 2018
- She’s passionate about the cooking of different cultures!
- Ilona loves traveling and exploring.
- Participated in Beauty Pageant and became Miss Congeniality: private jet, bodyguard, and personal chauffeur.
- Working on publishing my first book about live essence and its meaning.
- She is a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Certified Nutritionist and Health Coach
- Loves painting
- Passionate about interior design
- Love designing food.
- As a child, I had two surgeries without anesthesia
- Speak 7 languages: 5 of them fluent.
- It took me 15 months to finish my BA BS from start to finish.
- Organizing the 75th Anniversary of WWII Victory Day for Veterans and POW survivors in Twin Cities, MN with Capitol Representatives and the President of the Veteran’s Association
- Became valedictorian in my BA BS Graduation by providing the speech.
It is my passion to inform people and share my wisdom, provide information and ideas to others, and inspire people to make a difference and build up a team of people who will change the world. I want to speak to the warriors, the survivors, the determined and bankrupt in spirit.
I hope this experience will teach me about the power of even just a spark of an idea, and what it can lead to. I want this to help me bring something valuable to whoever else needs to hear it, and I hope it can improve their lives.
Ilona Parunakova is unapologetically putting God as the CEO of my life and all my dreams!
Ilona Parunakova is a motivational speaker, bestselling author, success expert & producer. Connect with Ilona Parunakova today!