A great press release gets readers interested in your message. So make your news release exciting & accurate! - Journalists are more likely to share well-written, interesting content!
Add up to (5) post tags to help search engines find your press release! Tags can be a single word or a combination of words, separated by a comma & a single space.
The boilerplate is where you should tell your company's background, awards, length of time in business, or anything else that may be interesting to readers about your company.
Choose Your Distribution Options
press releases are free but there are quite a few reasons to upgrade.
- Free press releases take 3-5 days to be reviewed.
- Free press releases are Ad-Supported.
- Free press releases only offer Basic Distribution.
- No Hyperlinks - You gain no SEO benefit from free press releases because there are no links.
- Social Share is not included with basic press releases.
- Free press releases are not syndicated to Google News.
- Free press releases are not syndicated to Bing News
- Free press releases are not included in Facebook Instant Articles distribution.
- Expert Article SEO is not included with free "Basic" press releases.
- Additional manual distribution is not provided with free "Basic" press releases.
offers many benefits over the "Basic
" option, including:
- Rapid Approval
- Your Press Release Can Include Links
- Unlimited Article Length
- Targeted Publication
- Social Share
includes all of the benefits of the "Standard
" option, plus
- Google News Distribution
- Bing News Distribution
includes all of the benefits of the "Upgraded
" option, plus
- Facebook Instant Articles
- Expert Article SEO
- LinkedIn News Distribution
- Additional Manual Distribution