Reading Time: < 1 minute
Finnair has inaugurated Stockholm Arlanda to Bangkok, Phuket, and Miami. New York JFK and Los Angeles will be coming from Arlanda in the next two months.
On October 22nd, its first flight from Stockholm Arlanda to Bangkok launched, followed the next day by Miami, and on October 24th by the ever-popular Thai resort area of Phuket. This is one of multiple developments for Arlanda, with Ryanair and Eurowings also creating bases at the airport.
Only the A350-900 is used from Sweden, with the inaugural flights on all three routes using two 336-seat aircraft: OH-LWR and OH-LWP.
Finnair’s schedule in the first week of November is as follows (all times are local):
- AY17: Arlanda to Miami, Wednesdays and Sundays; 14:20-19:55
- AY18: Miami to Arlanda, Wednesdays and Sundays, 21:45-11:45+1 the next day
- AY145: Arlanda to Bangkok, Mondays and Thursdays; 16:25-09:15+1 the next day
- AY146: Bangkok to Arlanda, Tuesdays and Fridays; 10:55-16:25
- AY153: Arlanda to Phuket, Thursdays and Sundays; 16:55-10:30+1 the next day
- AY154: Phuket to Arlanda, Mondays and Fridays; 12:15-18:30